"The harder you work the harder it is to surrender." ~ Vince Lombardi
The goal of the Physical Education program at Lakeshore Primary is to provide students with a basic foundation of motor and manipulative skills, an understanding of the importance of physical fitness and the opportunity to develop effective personal and social skills. Our goal is to promote a positive learning environment that meets the needs and abilities of students and encourages them to maintain a physically active lifestyle.
Physical Education Class Schedule Lakeshore Primary
: Click Here
High School Attended: Brooke High School, Wellsburg, WV
College Attended: Youngstown State University, where I was a member of the Women's Soccer Team
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Education majoring in Physical Education PreK-12.
Ohio’s Academic Content Standards in Physical Education:
- Standard 1: Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Standard 2: Demonstrates understanding of movement concepts, principles, strategies and tactics as they apply to the learning and performance of physical activities.
- Standard 3: Participates regularly in physical activity.
- Standard 4: Achieves and maintains a health-enhancing level of physical fitness.
- Standard 5: Exhibits responsible personal behavior and social behavior that respects self and others in physical activity settings.
- Standard 6: Values physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.