Congratulations to the following students for being Homework and Behavior Heroes for the 3nd 9 weeks:
Quin, Cassie, Madison, Harrison, Kira, Jonah & Sara
These students didn't move their pin or miss a homework assignment for the 9 weeks. They will be treated to a PIZZA PARTY during lunch on Friday.
NEW learning targets for the 4th 9 weeks:
- Taking notes from digital and print sources.
- Using text features and search tools (online) to locate information.
- Using technology to produce writing.
- Conducting a short research project.
- While reading, describe the relationship between historical events, steps in a procedure and scientific concepts by using sequence, cause/effect, and time order words.
- Multiplication and division (in greater depth)
- REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW